Hi,

I'm working to make ROS projects more visible to the community. One of the
ways I've been promoting this is to consolidate ROS mailing lists onto
discourse.ros.org.

I'd like to sugggest that we migrate this mailing list to a meta-ros
category on http://discourse.ros.org . We can set it up as a new category
on discourse and I can create a user that automatically forwards just that
category to the mailing list so we don't loose anybody in the transition.
We should just disable posting directly to the mailing list so we don't
bifrucate the conversation.

I expect that this will be a great way to increase discoverability of
meta-ros and make it easier for others to join the discussion.

Thoughts?

Tully