On Aug 9, 2013 8:22 PM, "Brian Hutchinson" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> On Aug 9, 2013 7:23 PM, "Robert P. J. Day" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >
> >   trying to build for beaglebone, getting:
> >
> > ERROR: No recipes available for:
> >
/home/rpjday/oe/dist/layers/meta-ti/recipes-graphics/mesa/mesa_9.1.5.bbappend
> > ERROR: Command execution failed: Exited with 1
> >
> > should meta-ti master stay in sync with oe-core master (which has a
> > recipe for 9.1.6), or is there a different combo of layers to use?
> > thanks.
> >
> > rday
> >
>
> Hi Robert,
>
> I ran into the same thing the other day.  Yes, yocto master should be
used with meta-ti master as far as I know.  I've ran into trouble mixing
branch layers before.
>
> My problem happened after I did a git pull on everything.  I also had
other problems besides the one you mentioned.  I suspect the update messed
something up as I did another checkout of yocto master and meta-ti master
and had a clean build.  Makes me suspect something in the git pull that
hosed something up.
>
> Regards,
>
> Brian

As a stop gap measure, I did just rename the bbappend to 9.1.6 and that
solved my mesa problem but then I had toolchain build problems.  When I did
a fresh checkout, I did not get the mesa error for the mesa 9.1.5.

Regards,

Brian
_______________________________________________
meta-ti mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/meta-ti

Reply via email to