On Aug 10, 2013 1:30 PM, "Denys Dmytriyenko" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 07:21:12AM -0400, Brian Hutchinson wrote:
> > >
> > > .
> > >
> > >   anyway, as i said, masking out recipes-graphics was a stopgap
> > > measure, but i'd rather do this the "right" way, if someone wants to
> > > explain what the "right" way is.
> > >
> > > rday
> > >
> >
> > I don't know.  I first renamed mesa_9.1.5.bbappend to
messa_9.1.6.bbappend
> > and that worked to continue my build but like I said I ran into other
> > issues ... if you look back a few days you can see where I posted about
> > that.  What worked for me was a clean checkout of the branches.  YMMV I
> > guess :)
>
> So, both of you went back and forth for couple days, generating dozens of
> emails, but nobody offered a trivial rename patch to fix it... :)
>
> Anyway, it's fixed now - I just wasn't paying attention to the master for
the
> past few days and didn't have time to take care of it right away.
>
> The problem with mesa is that it now gets bumped to every minor version on
> almost a weekly basis and sometimes I just miss the fact that it broke
> meta-ti/master due to the bbappend we have. I need to try to push that
change
> we carry to oe-core so we wouldn't need a bbappend...
>
> --
> Denys

Sorry.  I wasn't 100% sure what I did was the right fix.

B
_______________________________________________
meta-ti mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/meta-ti

Reply via email to