On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 6:15 AM, Robert P. J. Day <[email protected]>wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Aug 2013, Brian Hutchinson wrote: > > ... snip ... > > > As a stop gap measure, I did just rename the bbappend to 9.1.6 and > > that solved my mesa problem but then I had toolchain build > > problems. When I did a fresh checkout, I did not get the mesa error > > for the mesa 9.1.5. > > for now, since i'm building a non-graphical "core-image-minimal" > image, i just masked out the entire "meta-ti/recipes-graphics" > directory, but i'm sure that's not the cleanest way to solve this. :-) > > so what is the underlying layer with which meta-ti should stay in > sync? it seems both poky and oe-core have moved on to mesa_9.1.6, > while meta-ti is still at 9.1.5_bbappend, at least on "master". so > i'm assuming synchronization requires using tags, or a particular > branch, or something like that. > > I don't know. My image is based off core-image-minimal and I don't need graphics so I didn't look into it anymore when the fresh checkout of poky master and meta-ti master worked (I also use meta-openembedded). Regards, Brian
_______________________________________________ meta-ti mailing list [email protected] https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/meta-ti
