So I often have more than 100 images, and I need them to appear in essentially random sets of 3. I usually do this by having just one card where all the action is. My question is: Is it better to hide all 100 images on that action card, and then just show and set location of the select 3 at the designated time? Or would it be better to have 3 buttons, and just set the icon of those buttons, maybe even keeping all those images on a separate card? If the latter, is there anything that will automatically size an image to fit a button? Is it a toss up? Thank you kindly, mark mitchell Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/metacard%40lists.best.com/ Info: http://www.xworlds.com/metacard/mailinglist.htm Please send bug reports to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, not this list.