Can I check what characters can be in an encrypted string as
generated by mcEncrypt().  This is the function used to produce
passwords by the Ask dialog but it is not documented in the help.
I'd like to be sure that a generated password can't include the tab
character as I want to store user passwords in tab-delimited records.
Also, I'm generating dummy user data and want to generate passwords
based on combinations of first names, surnames, initials etc. and
don't want to generate passwords containing my field/item separator!

Also, I'm assuming that there isn't an mcDecrypt (common practice
with password systems is that they are one-way process only).  If
there is a decryption function, what is it called and what are its
parameters?

Cheers

Peter