On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 13:05, jbv wrote:

But my main question regarding the implementation of openGL in MC was : how end users would like to access 3D properties and functions from within MetaTalk scripts... Anyone who has some experience with openGL coding in C/C++ or Java knows that using openGL is slightly more complex than setting a few QT properties for instance...

I am excited about your work. I do not have any coding experience with open/gl though. I agree with David that using current terminology that Director uses would be a good start. It would extra cool if we could import 3d objects in from modeling apps as well.

Best regards, Mark Talluto http://www.canelasoftware.com