> I fully agree that mathboxes material is not that often looked at, but
> it's not hidden in any way either.

The problem is not that it is hidden, the problem is that it is not ordered
and therefore it's harder to find. Beyond logic and the elementary
theorems of set theory people use the headings as a clue to find the
theorems they need.

Moreover their may be several different formalization of the same concept.
One must choose one.

Someone suggested using Bourbaki as a guide for ordering the definitions
and theories related to structures. I think this is a good idea.
It is the longest and most comprehensive treatise on structures.

--
FL