I was very interested in FOMM 2020, but as there is no transcript I'm
forced to look at slides and read some second hand impressions. In case
someone missed it and as it's to some extent related to subject:

"Mario Carneiro talked about metamath 0. I wish I could say more about his
work, but it is too foundational for me to understand it properly. All I
know is that we had a proof of Dirichlet’s theorem on primes in an AP in
metamath and then Mario pressed a button and we had one in Lean, and it had
been written by a computer and was incomprehensible. Scary?"

That were Kevin Buzzard's impressions :)

BTW, in those slides the line was drawn between verification and synthesis.
I think this is important too.