On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:09 PM Mario Carneiro <di.g...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 8:16 AM vvs <vvs...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I was very interested in FOMM 2020, but as there is no transcript I'm
>> forced to look at slides and read some second hand impressions.
>>

> All the talks were recorded and streamed, and they are set to appear on
> youtube shortly. I'll post a link when they come out.

The FOMM 2020 talks are all on youtube now:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlF-CfQhukNkWwZt45vkNfWfuO-tBBqPN

My talk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqZzbaEuNBs&list=PLlF-CfQhukNkWwZt45vkNfWfuO-tBBqPN&index=18&t=0s

Unfortunately the slides are washed out in the video, so you will have to
follow along here:

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/avigad/meetings/fomm2020/slides/fomm_carneiro.pdf

Mario