Ok, I have to call you on your last statement below.  If you are happy with a quick 50% profit then why are you charging $15- per gram on this new meteorite when you probably only have a couple of dollars into it?  Is it because you want to strike quickly and make a big profit before other dealers can bring it to market at a reasonable price?

Inquiring minds want to know why the big profit % on this one and small profit % on the CR2.  What is motivating your high markup on this meteorite?

Randy

>From: "dean bessey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] a little collector advice........
>Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 23:09:35

Nope, I sell meteorites at the lowest price and