I just got off the phone with Mike Farmer and he will be home on Tuesday to make an important announcement concerning the new Algerian/Moroccan fall.

He wanted me to say that he has a file of all emails that registered requests for this meteorite while the battle was going on.  These people who jumped to his defense will be rewarded with their requests filled to the best of his ability.  The previously offered price is NO LONGER VALID for those who did not make initial requests.  The price and availability of future sales is yet to be determined.  He is NOT taking any more requests at this present time until everything gets sorted out.

Best Wishes...........

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV  26038