Really no problem. Pal.  It is kind of like when Circuit City had a sale last week on television sets.  If you did not buy during the sale then it is too late.  Not a complicated concept to understand, really.

Jim Strope

ho ho guys, now we must hire verry good lawyer........ and read all email
again.

If he sell this for 2$ to Mr X and Y, then why he cant sell this to all in
the same price ?
This is not god. However I dont want buy this nice material from Mike or
Dean.
I don't envy Mr. X that he buy this for 2$ :))
I don't now what to think........
Mike blame Dean that he buy this for 1$? and sell for 15 :) and what Mike do
now  (will be sell this for .50 or 50$ ?)?

Mike do not say "that he would be selling it next week for 2 or 3 dollars
per gram",  but he don't say also that he will be selling this for 2$ only
for XX hours :)))))))

100 different peoples = 100 different opinions
This is first....for NO