Hi Jim!

  I have heard that the new fall is going for .40 per gram. Several Moroccan dealers are retailing it for that.

  MC
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Strope
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2002 3:49 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] New Moroccan Fall

When Mike asked the eye witness to the fall about the Dean's claim of rain he laughed and said "I can't remember the last time it rained".  So much for being "plugged in" to what is actually going on in Morocco.

Mike did not say that he would be selling it next week for 2 or 3 dollars per gram.  He said that he would be getting it next week for those who requested it.  Go back and re-read the emails.  For those who requested it when the offer was made they will be very happy.

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV  26038

Catch a Falling Star Meteorites