I am not proud tom......... and I have been around since May of '98....Captn' Casper and Captn' Morgan, Bessy wars, cola wars. Who was that woman that liked to post a lot??? and knew it all??????? Tell me old timers....trivia!
Very Fond Memorites.........
DAve F. oldtimer

Rob Wesel wrote:

Or as I call them, the IMCA Wars, the Bessey Wars and the Casper Wars.
Jesus, was that five years ago already?
The Matteo Wars pale in comparison but seem to have greater solidarity.
There will always be something.
See you in Tucson,

Rob Wesel
------------------
We are the music makers...
and we are the dreamers of the dreams.
Willy Wonka, 1971

and I remember way back in 99, and in 2000, the many battles preceding the
creation of the Association, the accusations, the name-calling. I am sure

Steve

(Arkansas) remembers it well.
Who else was around then?  and is still here.

Anne M. Black
www. IMPACTIKA.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
IMCA  #2356