Hi Anne,

I forgot about that stuff. I have been around since the fall of 1999 or so. I met a lot of people on the list at the 2000 Tuscon show and the auction. I am planning on going in 04.

Randy Duncan

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] The Pledge, or On The Wagon Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 23:37:40 EST

In a message dated 12/10/2003 1:37:48 AM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Old Timers, you, over there sitting on the cracker barrels! Isn't it > obvious that Randy has never been through one of the tektite wars? You > think that this was bad, Randy? Why, I remember back in... '99,

and I remember way back in 99, and in 2000, the many battles preceding the
creation of the Association, the accusations, the name-calling. I am sure Steve
(Arkansas) remembers it well.
Who else was around then? and is still here.

Anne M. Black
www. IMPACTIKA.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
IMCA  #2356