Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Bush's Space Initiative

Bush is looking at one contigency only....and that is if China beats us back to the moon we will have the largest COMMUNIST NUKE owning country in command of the moon. Our strategic command of the skies will be gone, as will the safety of our satellites, both commercial and military.

Possesion is 99% of the rule. Once any country sets up a permanent base on the moon they will have command of the high ground.

I for one will feel much better if it is the good ole USA in control of the moon.

Just my paranonia showing through.

Mark M.
Phoenix AZ