Dean,
 Hello, I have heard of you many times and you have a great reputation so
obviously it is not about you. I think it is likely issues with your links as
well. I assume you are a power seller. We power sellers can call and if you
call back you may get somebody smarter to speak with. The number that I use is
a toll free 866-519-3229. and I am always able to get answers ( but may take
more than one call)  . It also may be a pearl seller competitor messing with
you. As you know eBay these days is basically a glorified yard sale. Most
dealers make much more from their own web sites. Good luck to you. Carl
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
IMCA 5829