Please load full stack, what's your database Postgree?

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 1:40 PM, ahmad almashni ahmady...@gmail.com
wrote:
Hi Kenneth ,Thanks for assistance ,I did the following :pip uninstall html5lib and thenpip install bleach then I tried to install Cartridge but the same problem came up again :command "python setup.py egg_info" faild with error code 1 in c:\users\ahmad\appdate
\local\temp\pip-build\8zqfw9\html151lib\
I also install uninstall html5lib then install html5lib0.10 but Cartridge
couldn't be installed .
thank you

On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 2:46:43 PM UTC+3, Kenneth Bolton wrote:Hi
Ahmad,
Can you show us what you tried? Saying, "it didn't work", is not an adequate
request for assistance.
It should be as simple as `pip uninstall html5` followed by `pip install
bleach`.
-ken