> No need to apologise. 'Pipe'.  I don't really listen to the radio
> either...except for our morning show so that I KNOW what 'they're' doing.
> Music is nothing more than wallpaper these days.  Pissy purple wallpaper
> with brown splotches...and a scratch and sniff kind of pukey/shitty smell
> to it.

Music mattered...once upon a time.

I took the local theatre to task one day last year.  I said I wouldn't
promote their tribute shows on air anymore...they had about a dozen of them
in 2015.  This year they brought in some actual artists for the first time
since November 2014 when Eric Burdon played there.  Tribute bands!!!!!
Might as well just jump off a bridge.  Or maybe stick darning needles in my
ears.  Elvis impersonators for FUCK'S sake!!!  Help me...I think I'm
falling...into a vat of shit.