The Stu crowd (long gone) have been replaced by DebbieKL & sycophants.
She's a long time fan (apparently acquainted with BB's when she was
young...and can't let anybody forget it) but with some credibility, used to
hang at another board (Smiley Smile?). Meet the new boss, same as the old
boss. The usual crowd that goes on and on about the Lovester trying to
rewrite BB history to increase his importance, while simultaneously trying
to rewrite Mike's (very early) actual historical importance in the BB's.
Irony is lost on these folks.

You should pop in & play Battle of the Bands (now in it's 7th season!). I'm
hosting next week. The theme is: We don't need no stinking Beatles!