I'm sick of the whole thing, far too much of the same old same old at
bluey/greeny! There are similarities to this over on Face book, with the
whole BW/ML/BB's history being rewritten. I'm no defender of the Lovester
but there are kids over on FB making up myths about BB's history when ML
says anything, even before they have actually read his book (or any other
BB related book for that matter). Some at least open and honest about their
distatste for ML (YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE), and that's fine. It's as if
giving Mike any credit is an act of disloyalty and punishable by being
branded as the enemy.

Some guy was called out by AGD for making sweeping comments about ML
without having read any/the whole book...quite right too!

I see BBC has reported that Brian will be making his rock and Roll album
next year...as much as I have been looking forward to this, who knows?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37550152