Now called "item-brainstorming" (non-plural). We need more content in
"item-examples" first though please [1], if anyone wants add even a
little content.

Regards, etc...
David

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/item-examples

On 11/17/06, James Jory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sam Sethi wrote:
> I own a wine importing company and have like you thought
> about a wine microformat for sometime. I have done a little
> bit of work on this. Maybe we could combine out thoughts and
> submit a new microformat for review to this list?
>
> Producer: hcard
> Location: geo

> Grape
> Year
> Colour
> Taste etc

Sounds good to me. I'm interested.

With the recent start of hItem, though, being able to represent a wine as an
hItem seems to have promise.

http://microformats.org/wiki/items-brainstorming

Should we combine efforts there or just focus on wine separately for now and
roll up our results as things take shape?

-James

David Janes
Founder, BlogMatrix
http://www.blogmatrix.com