Hi Andy,

On Apr 27, 2007, at 11:21 AM, Andy Mabbett wrote:
In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dr. Ernie
Prabhakar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

That's a point-of view, but not a definitive fact. Who says it's
not a microformat? With what authority?

Um, is there any authority you *would* accept for that usage?

It doesn't matter what I do, or would, accept; it's what the wider
public would accept which is at issue.

Well, that's the experiment we are currently performing: to see whether we (the microformats.orf community) can encourage the outside world to accept our definitions of microformats vs. POSH and semantic HTML. You may not think we'll succeed, but I don't see that as a reason not to try.

-- Ernie P.