This is simple like all vlan applications....fundamentals do not
change....Vlans on Netonix tagged on the port that faces the mikrotik.  Of
course you need to decide if your untagging or tagging the same vlans on the
respected interface that is facing your host or network devices.  On the tik
you need to create the vlan under interfaces/vlan.  Simple as that....contact
me off list if you require additional help.

Shawn C. Peppers
Video Direct Satellite & Entertainment
866-680-8433 Toll Free
480-287-9960 Fax