On Netonix set each port to E or empty as I am concerned. For each vlan on
a particular port click to change it to T. Then on your trunk ports check
the "trunk port / allowed vlans" and specify 1-4095 or whatever the limit
is.  Then the port going to your router can see all tagged traffic. Make
sure you select T on the each vlan facing your mikrotik. On each vlan port
you create on the Netonix select U to untag traffic to that AP.  Then setup
a vlan for each vlan Id on the mikrotik, with interface selected as the
interface connected to your Netonix.

If setting up LAG, do that first on the switch for LAG (type-A?) ports and
set the same lag ID on each of the lagged ports, then setup a bonding
interface on mikrotik with the bonded interfaces selected and make sure you
select 802.3ad for method (I forget cuz I'm not running bonded ports on the
mini).

Then traffic from AP on port x should show up on vlan port x (the one you
tagged on the Netonix with the appropriate vlan id).

First time I tried I had it backwards and was trying to tag on the egress
towards the switch, rather than egress towards the AP.  And I think most
people think of it backwards that way during initial setup.

If you need a consultant to run you through the settings, drop me a
message. My rates are reasonable and I can help you through the setup and
additional consulting quickly.

Judd

On Jan 13, 2017 1:38 AM, "Shawn C. Peppers via Mikrotik-users" <