This should help you ( translation from cisco vlan lingo to MT ROS Vlan).

(this is assuming ROS defined VLAN's, not Switch-chip behavior).

In the MT world, by default each Ethernet port is a Trunk Port.
when you define a vlan on it, it is a Tagged vlan on that port.
Each defined vlan on each physical interface is considered to be a unique
interface, and will not automatically 'bridge' to each other, even if the vlan
id is the same.. you have to 'tie' them together via a bridge..

Access Port -----> Create the Vlan on the Trunk port, and then create a
bridge.... put the vlan and physical Ethernet port that want to configure as an
Access port.

Trunk Port -----> Create the Vlan with the Vlan ID on that physical Ethernet
port.. and you have trunk ports.

and PVID

-------------
for your specific example... here is what I would do..

create the following VLAN's with the appropriate Vlan ID on the SFP Port on the
MT.
Vlan 10
Vlan 20
Vlan 50

and assign the IP's for each vlan to the the appropriate vlan interface.
and you are done...

Only exception is vlan 1... which is the default vlan..
I would suggest that you configure the netonix to pass vlan 1 on port 13 as
un-tagged.
and to talk to vlan1 via the MT, you would assign the IP address the SFP
port....

Hope this helps.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom