Yeah, have replaced cables, switches and 750s and swapped ends with the 750
with no help there. Like you I have seen marginal cables or cat5 surge
protection cause FCS errors. Will take a look at the 2011 which might be good
since I am running OSPF on one end.

Can't remember what the model of the converters, will have to take a look. Its
an hour from here so may run over there but they weren't expensive.

By the way Alexander (and others), talked with Time Warner/Cogent today and
they configure with /24 possible so you can do load balancing. Going to try the
/22 out to them and maybe some adjusts to get it just right but should do the
trick. Thanks for the input there.

Terri Kelley
Network Engineer
254-697-6710