Hi,

thanks for taking care about those warnings.  Interesting that the
redefinition is also triggered by whitespace changes, and leading
zeros ... but well, I guess it is related to partial parsing, and by
comparing for this diagnostic on not unified token stream.

From my POV patch is ok.  My personal preference is to get rid of
leading zeros, but well, I am fine.

Regards,
Kai