On Jun 7, 2017 3:19 PM, "Brad Garton" <gar...@columbia.edu> wrote:

I wish I could (go the total mingw-w64 route).  The libs I'm building are
for use in OpenFrameworks and Unity, and I don't think mingw-w64 projects
exist for them.

OpenFrameworks had good support for mingw-w64 via msys2 stuff last time I
checked. Unity is another question but it's likely possible to make
mingw-w64 import libraries for their DLLs.

brad