在 2022-01-01 05:54, Pali Rohár 写道:

Well, if you want from me any improvements in this patch, I can do it.
Just let me know what is needed to fix/change.

However, cleaning the code from such workarounds seems tempting. I wonder if
there is a real use case for this or is it just an experiment for fun?

There is a real use case to allow writing new DLL plugins with modern
mingw-w64 tools for older applications which were compiled with VC6 (and
which use VC6 msvcrt.dll).

Jacek, do we accept this patch, or suggest a `_vscprintf` in 'libmsvcrt.a' which overrides the one from MSVCRT (and provides it if MSVCRT doesn't, so it's always available)? The latter seems better.

--
Best regards,
LIU Hao