From: mirrors-boun...@open-mpi.org [mailto:mirrors-boun...@open-mpi.org] On
Behalf Of Jeff Squyres
Sent: יום ה 18 פברואר 2010 15:40
To: List for Open MPI web mirror site administrators
Subject: Re: [Mirrors] Webgate.il admins...

On Feb 18, 2010, at 8:25 AM, Karl Vollmer wrote:

> My personaly opinion is UTF-8. The sooner we get everyone using it, the
> sooner we don't have these annoying charset issues :(

For the whole OMPI site, or just that page?

I assume you're saying for the whole site, right?  Is there any *harm* in
switching the whole OMPI site to UTF-8?  (again, forgive my ignorance of
this stuff... I dabble in PHP, but I'm a far cry from a professional web
developer/admin.  Network middleware is my real forte :-) )

--
Jeff Squyres
jsquy...@cisco.com

For corporate legal information go to: