I'd would do the entire site. UTF-8 has a base of standard ASCII so all
english characters would still render correctly even if the visitor does not
have UTF-8 installed on their system. They would lose the non-ASCII
characters, but if they don't have UTF-8 it's doubtful they have the fonts
for non-ASCII characters anyway.

 google.com is UTF-8, if it's good enough for google.... :)

As for MySQL - you don't appear to be using it, as otherwise we'd all have to
have MySQL databases... :)

 -Karl