I thought the "interview" was good.  It just didn't read like an interview like
the one linked to from undeadly.

I used linux a year before moving over to openBSD, and the two are night and
day.  openBSD is well organized with very good code.  linux is a disaster to
navigate (horrible man pages and docs), install (it's pretty looking, but you
have no clue what is going on behind the scenes), too many distros (which one
is good?), and work with (do you YUM, RPMs, etc to upgrade?).

And I like the fact that Theo will tell you straight out if you are doing
something stupid.  The developers here are honest and will tell you when
something isn't worth your time.

Anyway, cheers for being honest and straight forward.

Brian

http://mail.yahoo.com