Clint M. Sand wrote:
> [...]
[ snippage ]

> No, you can put an openbsd box up and leave it for years with
> root login enabled and password for a password. It takes more
> than correct code.  It's correct code plus correct usage.

Wouldn't setting a root password of "password" (aside from being
grounds for immediate termination[*]) be a *prime* example of
*ignoring* the "frigging details when they are right in front of
your face"?

[*] I would consider leaving PermitRootLogin enabled a firing
    offense in itself.

Tim Hammerquist