On 19 September 2011 09:20, Tomas Bodzar <tomas.bod...@gmail.com> wrote:
> And eg. this one is not so hard
> http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&w=2&r=1&s=dom0&q=b

Has anyone (qualified) ever taken an interest in the bug Christoph
mentioned here?
<http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=119323951310432&w=2>
Is this the same issue Hassan just referred to?

There've been long stretches where I've not followed things much, not
even as a user, but the last I heard sort of seemed to indicate that
maybe there wasn't much interest -- in part because real hardware is
generally preferred due to (justified) concerns regarding the security
footprint of virtualisation.

But I don't know what the story is now. Does anyone?

regards,
--ropers