>  Andres Perera wote:
>  i don't understand why is such a simple problem turning into drama

It is not. As for the understanding part, you need to identify what is
stopping you in the first place - is it that english is not your first
language and you don't have enough of it, or is it that you read
between lines, or any other thing. Once you will find it, you can
asjust it and come to an understanding. Eventually.

> that's outside the conditions. i am talking about a real world
> situation where i had ONE COMPUTER and it did not have a cd drive

Nick, the FAQ and a bunch of internet out there ARE TALKING about the
same thing. Didn't you really see this?

> that's it. there's no other way to look at it

Says who? Take a look at soekris.com stuff and believe this boards are
able to get OpenBSD installed on them and run it successfully. And
guess what? Only ONE COMPUTER is involved to prepare the OS.

Excuse my intervention, please, but your answers keep remainding me of
someone I work with, who got a habit of telling people around him how
they CAN'T accomplish something. Pretty useless.