First laptop looks like either wmii or i3 based on the dynamic tiling
(tab layouts within tiled layout) and colorscheme, though xmonad could
also be coaxed into providing a layout like that. Second laptop looks
like fvwm to me based on the fact that the windows have titlebars. cwm
doesn't have titlebars. Just my observation.