On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 12:04:27PM +0200, mxb wrote:
> On 04/25/2012 11:52 AM, Mihai Popescu wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Nice article about Paris. Can someone point out what text editors are
> > open in that picture?
> > I don't want to start the old war about editors, I'm just interested
> > what other options are ...
> > Thanks.
> >

> I think it is Window Manager and grouping.
> Forgot the name of this minimalistic WM. Anyone to point this out?
>
> P.S.
> I see at least two WM in use on those photos. One is from the base.
>
> //maxim

Let's try that again without top-posting... O_o

First laptop looks like either wmii or i3 based on the dynamic tiling
(tab layouts within tiled layout) and colorscheme, though xmonad could
also be coaxed into providing a layout like that. Second laptop looks
like fvwm to me based on the fact that the windows have titlebars. cwm
doesn't have titlebars. Just my observation.