On Friday 11 May 2012 18:25:39 Dimitry T wrote:
> I use make install on port xfce4-session, and after that make package.

"make install" already builds the package. Which offcourse is needed to do the
install part.

As for pkg_create. The manual explains that very well, it even provides an
example. I don't repeat it here. Just look a bit further.
But as far as I can see you'll have to do that for every package. Still much
faster than compiling.