Thanks on shellcode. Ofc i try example in man page >> pkg_create -f
/var/db/pkg/xfce4-session-4.8.2p2/+CONTENTS but that create only one
xfce4-session package without depends. This shellcode do same as pkg_create -f
/var/db/pkg/*/+CONTENTS, but i want only xfce4-session.

> Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 21:29:59 +0200
> From: es...@nerim.net
> To: rfabr...@nerdshack.com
> CC: misc@openbsd.org
> Subject: Re: making packages
>
> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 07:48:15PM +0200, Renzo Fabriek wrote:
> > As for pkg_create. The manual explains that very well, it even provides an
example. I don't repeat it here. Just look a bit further.