Ok, I obviously made bba mess. I know how to install packages, but don't know
how to make it. This is full story. On one computer i compile from ports
xfce4-session and some other ports. I want to make package for xfce4-session,
exaile and few another who are already compiled from ports with "make install".
After that i will copy packages to usb and install on another computers.
Because i wanted to practice and make packages I deleted all existing in
/usr/ports/packages.

If i try with >> make package or >> pkg_create -f
/var/db/pkg/xfce4-session-4.8.2p2/+CONTENTS I get just one package
xfce4-session-4.8.2p2.tgz without depends.

Sorry and thanks on homework i try to learn, but only a few days ago i arrived
in bsd world.