Hi guys,

I am looking for some suggestions for a good, small quite laptop. I was looking at futureshop.ca and bestbuy.ca. I currently have an HP dv3 which runs OpenBSD 5.2 but it is veeerrrry loud some issue with keeping heat down it has i7 cores but I am willing to settle for a lot less threads and power I need it for some vim C coding and basic duties.

I would like to get something quieter and that also runs OpenBSD without major issues. I saw a lenovo thinkpad x131e on futureshop but it is kind of small on the screen size 11.6" and I am not sure if OpenBSD will work on it.

Does anyone care to mention what they are using.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
George