I have purchased over 20 machines (about 50% laptop) from
dfsdirectsales.com over the last 5 years, and most of them had
next day business support still in effect from Dell. I had only one
machine that needed service (a Latitude E6510,) and it was
repaired at no charge within 2 days.

Also, please use your favorite search engine to look for
"dfs coupon codes." I have saved as much as 50% (usually
25 - 30%) using the code at checkout. "Retail me not" has
legitimate codes. I copy the code I want to use and paste
and apply it when I check out. The discount will show, if the
code is valid. A nice customer service rep at DFS Direct
Sales told me about the coupons, so it's not a scam.

I have been shopping at the US site. Good luck with
your purchase,

Gilbert