No need to respond to this: just ideas if they're not already covered. I've
just made my donation.

For what it's worth - you can see the numbers on wikimedia's donations,
from 2009. I wouldn't discount the $10 user base.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Staeiou/Protocol [see the graphs on
fundraising below].

Other idea if not already taken care of - You could also get non-coding
contributors to handle the CD & stickers etc, if you don't already have
that happening. Then the fundraising arm wouldn't take away from coding
time.

Thanks
Jason