On 2014-03-17 Mon 20:25 PM |, Jean-Francois Simon wrote:

> Just to mention, I'm looking for a more private ESP. As I know that
> OpenBSD conveys an idea of security, I tend to trust a provider
> relying on this OS.
>
> >If you want to read documentation, become your own "mail provider
> >using OpenBSD".
> I have tried some time ago third solution, however I think since I
> have a local dynamic IP, I got soon identified as spam mail server
> and mails would'nt reach their destination.

Find an ISP that will provision a static IP address & do it yourself.
Ask around at your local BSD/Linux user groups. Until then;

Outbound: ask your ISP for their relay host detail. Normally it is
mail.isp.net or smtp.isp.net. Usually there is no authentication
required as they only allow connections from the (dynamic) IP addresses
they provide to their customers.

Inbound: Ask your ISP about an ETRN feed, which used to be popular for
businesses connected by dialup/ISDN. If they charge extra for it, ask
about the cost of a static IP connection & compare.

For off site mail, a search for OpenBSD shell hosting providers came up
with these, some of which are used by people on this list:
http://www.devio.us/help#10
http://www.grex.org/staff/system.xhtml
http://openbsd.polarhome.com/