Em 19-03-2014 09:41, Stuart Henderson escreveu:
> you have more trust in ISP DNS servers honouring TTLs than I do. if
> you can only get a dynamic IP at home and would like to host mail
> there yourself, in a machine which only you have physical access to,
> etc. (i.e. do *not* want to keep your email archive on a VPS), you
> could rent a VPS and use it as a tunnel endpoint instead.

I don't. I do not use any of my ISP's dns servers. Also, in this case, I
have to trust the other mta's dns servers honoring TTL's, not mine. This
approach of using a VPS with a VPN is a possibility. But until we
develop a new email system, you'll have to rely on a flawed network to
deliver you mail.

--
Giancarlo Razzolini
GPG: 4096R/77B981BC