On May 26 10:46:30, wsouz...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have a machine with a HardDrive with a slice of 2.7TB,

Why exactly are you using such a huge partition?
Do you need to? Can't you use smaller, more manageable partitions?

> and I have no UPS.. when sometimes I have power failure,
> and consequently a wrong shutdown,

Is your 2.7TB of data at least so valuable
that you wold buy a UPS?

> The fsck spends much time to recover the filse system, what can I
> do? I need to be faster.

How exactly did you create the filesystem?
For example, see the mistake I made some time ago:

~$ df -hi /dload
Filesystem     Size    Used   Avail Capacity iused   ifree  %iused Mounted on
/dev/sd3a      401G    377G    3.8G    99%    8501  417481     2% /dload

See? It is almost full, but only 2% of the inodes are used.
I could have created the filesystem with a fraction of the inodes,
and it would be enough, and the fsck would be way faster.