On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 01:59:07PM +0400, Швецов Михаил wrote:
> Does pf have specific rules for voip, may be example of working pf_rule with
> voip?
>
> Because for «standart rules» i have problems with voip.
>
> set skip on lo
>
> match out on pppoe0 from { em1:network } nat-to (pppoe0)
>
> block
>
> pass out
>
> pass in on { em1 }
>
> - after hanging up, the line near 3 minutes still busy (may be keep state
> set to no state in rules)

Assuming your VOIP client is in the em1 network it might run into
problems with NAT traversal if you don't use the static-port option.

     static-port
           With nat rules, the static-port option prevents pf(4) from
           modifying the source port on TCP and UDP packets.

> - badly hear person on the phone (quiet)

I don't believe pf could have anything to do with that.