Sorry, that was exactly I meant ( OT probably ):
The first issue with late hang-up most likely means, that calee hung up and his
UAC sent SIP BYE within existing dialog. For some reasons either UAS on
caller's side or intermediate SIP proxy discarded that BYE. There could be the
"same" issue with a reply on that BYE, but idea is the same: something wrong
with SIP header.
Anyway it is a problem of layer 7 proto but not a PF.
The second issue with speech volume is only VoIP client dependant.
If RTP works in both ways it is not an issue PF with NAT enabled again because
SDP headers already rewrote somewhere ( usually on provider's side ).

Anyway, pf can't be a point of problem here simply because L3 packets can
travel back and forth without issues.

WBR
Dimon

Sip: 88...@sip.skirron.com